Final Summer LuncheonJuly 19, 2013
July 24th Downtown at the University Club
with Ken Unruh
Ken Unruh began his career in restaurant management in Seattle, Washington, moving to Oregon to open up the Beaverton Red Robin. Later, Ken would move into the grocery sales channel spending 20 plus years in the industry as an Account Executive. Ken is currently a Senior Account Executive for Ricoh Legal in Oregon.
Ken works closely with various men’s ministries, including Teen Challenge- an organization that sets men free from addiction through faith and healing in Jesus Christ.
Ken and his wife Corinne, have raised 3 children; Matt is a lead Youth Pastor, Michael is a Senior Litigator and Allison is a Medical Doctor.
Join us to hear how Ken’s faith walk has transformed him as a father and a businessman to pursue his created purpose and his continued eternal perspective.
No luncheons scheduled
- Luncheons are held on Wednesdays from 11:45-1:15
- Space is limited and an RSVP is required
- The fee for lunch is $20.00 for an early reservation
- Luncheon fee is $22 at the door (a reservation is still required)
- Lunch is not guaranteed without a reservation
- Registration closes at noon the Monday before the event
- We can accommodate most dietary requests with advance notice
We look forward to meeting with you soon!Erick Bjorge firstname.lastname@example.org Jim Eney email@example.com Serena Morones firstname.lastname@example.org